When your company becomes a customer or supplier of Portel AV Ltd. we will keep some data about you. This includes some personal data which relates to a particular, named person or people.
What personal data do we hold?
Portel AV Ltd. will keep data about you in two ways:
- A copy of your contract, which includes the name and address of your business, director’s name(s), signatures, and service charges.
- Contact information, including personal and emergency contact details if relevant to the contract.
- On-line data information
- This records contact names and email address of principal contacts in your organisation
- Details required for invoicing
- Details required for payment if you provide Portel AV Ltd. with goods & services
This is the only data Portel AV Ltd. will usually hold about you. We do not get data about you in any other way. There may also be information about you in emails you send to us.
How is your personal data kept safe?
Paper copies of your contract and contact information are kept in a filing cabinet in a locked office.
Online data is kept in a secure system which is password protected.
Invoicing and payment details are stored within Kashflow, which has a separate login and password known only to the Managing Director and Administrator.
If you wish to see or amend the personal data we hold about you, please contact Mr. Steven Barrett, Managing Director in writing to our registered office address.
What is your data used for?
Your data is only used to:
• Keep in contact with you, for example to advise you of any changes to your contract, charges etc.
• To produce monthly invoices for service charges, telephone charges etc.
• To make BACS payments for goods or services Portel AV Ltd. have received from you
Under data protection legislation “performance of a contract” gives Portel AV Ltd. a lawful basis for keeping the above data.